Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Compassion Comes Home: A New Blog

Compasssion Comes Home:

A blog by Marti Smith, Bereavement Services, 

Berks Visiting Nurses and

Visiting Nurses of Pottstown and Vicinity

Divisions of Home Health Care Management

Wyomissing, PA, 19610

February, 2013

Contact:  martha.smith@hhcminc.org 

610-527-5700 ext. 3962 or Cell 484-663-0393

Welcome to my new blog.  While this blog is written for the patients, families, and staff members served by the Visiting Nurses and other companies related to Home Health Care Management in my work as a spiritual counselor and bereavement coordinator for the Visiting Nurses, the views expressed here are my own and do not represent any official views of our agency.  I look forward to your comments and suggestions.  I plan to include my own thoughts about care giving, aging, illness, dying, and death and probably some completely serious and unserious ideas about cats, dogs, children, food, yoga, and more.  My hope is that many of us will find here a kind of community feeling to enrich our days. 

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment